Food poisoning in marriage function – 80 admitted after eating dinner

Indore :

Panic spread in Chandan Nagar area late on Sunday after people who attended marriage function suffered from abdominal pain and vomiting after eating dinner.

Over 80 people,  including women and children ,  were rushed to the district hospital for treatment keeping casuality doctors on toes.

The marriage function was hosted by Shahzad in Chandan Nagar area, police said. They added the guests were served non -vegetarian food .

A couple of hours after consuming food , the guest complained of severe abdominal pain , including that the food was stale.

Authorities claim that  food samples were collected from the venue and were sent for tests.

Police were investigating the matter if any foul play is involved in the incident.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s