20 girls fall sick after eating hostel food

AGRA: At least twenty school girls, in the age group of 10 to 14 years, were admitted to the district hospital in Hathras on Thursday due to suspected food poisoning.

According to the reports, the girls felt feverish and vomited after eating food in Kasturba Gandhi Vidyalaya‘s hostel.
Talking to TOI, Basic Siksha Adhikari (BSA), Hathras, Rekha Suman said, ” The girls were admitted at district hospital and their condition is stable.”
CMO, Ramveer Singh, meanwhile inspected the hospital and also collected food samples, which will be sent to the government lab for testing. He said the students will be kept under observation in the hospital till they regain their health completely.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s